Friday, February 11, 2011

Bustin' a Cold

From last night, my husband has had a total of (3) Coldbuster's from Jamba Juice. Poor guy! He took today off to get rest, but little did that happen.

I totally forgot I had the kid's dental appointments. Proud to say, Mr. J has no cavities, but my dear sweet, Little Love had 2. Luckily, the kids dentist is our friends Dad. Z fought the drilling and filling, but she was in good hands, my hands had to hold her down. The NO2 did barely anything for her, in fact she fought that too. Her first cavities and I know why.... Sad. :(

Today we picked up the kids V-day gifts. Z got some Disney Princess stuff that she absolutely adores, due to her love for Ariel and Belle. J got a new Geronimo Stilton book, he's totally into those books and I am more than happy it for him.

Speaking of V-day, the other day hubby and I watched, "You Again". Very funny and cute movie. It's funny cause it really got me thinking of how I was lucky to have my hubby. Our first song we danced to was, "I Do (Cherish You)" from 98 Degrees. Now, how many guys would choose that as our first song? A boy band for that matter? I love him. He's awesome.

The main point of that movie was actually about high school horrors; getting picked on for being geeky, etc. I must say high school was a difficult for me, I guess overall, it was a huge transition. I wasn't picked on, nor was I popular, but I think it could have been better.

I am rambling at this point...

The condo. We are still waiting on BOA. I hope we hear back soon. We are now into the weekend, when closing should have been yesterday and the banks don't really process this stuff over the weekend. I guess a good sign is that the MLS is still listed as, "In Escrow" so that's hopeful.

Well, my antihistamines are getting me ready for bed, maybe that's why I am all over the place tonight.

No comments: