Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Deux.

I miss....

  • Mini breakfast dates with my husband at Panera.
  • Play dates with my Mommy friends in the IE.
  • The BEST Mexican food known to man for dirt cheap.
  • On the whim visits to Disneyland.
  • Weekend long trips to Vegas.
  • Get togethers hosted at our house at least 1x every 1-2 months.
  • Pumpkin carving/Halloween party.
  • "Fakesgiving"
  • Annual Christmas parties w/Secret Santa.
  • My boss and my job.
  • Zoey's sitter/nanny.
  • Torrential rain w/hail storms.
  • Snow w/snowboarding.
It doesn't look like we are planning to move back to the desert. With friends spreading out and leaving, really, there wouldn't be the same types of memories being made. I am rather happy to hear my former roomie is moving back here in fall, I know she won't be the same, because she's getting married, but it will be nice to reconnect with her once in awhile versus once a year.

Thoughts do run through out heads and we could get a better paying job, but is it worth leaving family (again) and having to stand tall on our own without the help of my parents to love and adore our children. I don't think money could ever cover that. If my parents were to move with us, I think that we could do the move, but I highly doubt that would happen.

On a happier note though, five things I am indeed thankful for...

  • Good health, at least last I heard...
  • Family that always stands by us and willing to help out.
  • Friends that I can always count on for everything!
  • Love, the wholesome, forgiving, unconditional love my husband surrounds me with.
  • My children who fill my house with laughter, joy and craziness. 

No comments: