Friday, July 31, 2009

Patience.

Right now, God is really working on me with my lack of patience. It's been a really hard test, and I can honestly say I think I'm failing. For awhile I was doing so well, but now that it's the end of July, I am getting anxious. When I say anxious, I mean it, my IBS, nail biting and my other physicial issues went into full swing. I really can't help it, I am a worry wart. As much as I am praying, and asking for patience, it seems as it's never enough. I know it's just time to walk blindly in faith, but for me, that's something I always had a problem with. We have so many people praying for us and with us, I should be able to do it.

Well, just the other night the husband got an email from the program secretary, they are already looking for chief residents for 2010-2011. People have been pushing the husband to apply, but frankly, it has taken the back burner until we hear more from Hawaii. If Hawaii is something that is turned down, we'll try to get an Attending position and if that falls through, then the chief resident will be on the plate. But the only problem with that plan is that the chief resident application deadline is August 31st for 6 positions, and the program will notify the applicants whether they got the job in October. It's an expidited process, whereas the Attending positions aren't posted until January of 2010.

No comments: